Fresh out of Amazing!

Have you ever met someone who does it all?!
They seem to have a it all together.
The looks, the brains, the perfect children....

It seems like every time you talk to them they are so busy with all their academic achievements and goals. Their children can do no wrong and maybe they have even said to you

"We are all over achievers"  I was in SHOCK when those words were spoken to my face.

No matter what you say or do some people just think they are better.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

And like I mentioned in my last post I am not competitive. So instead of try to do better and compete or try hard to live up to those standards I just want to crawl in a hole and hide.

Sometimes you just want to be yourself.....Well all the time really I just want to be comfortable in my own skin and I am while I am at home.

But the second we leave the house and step out into the world it seems to game is ON!!!

I am NOT amazing. My husband is not amazing. My children are not amazing.
JESUS IS AMAZING!

I have a hard time bragging on anyone. People will fail you. I make mistakes all the time.

If we put people up on pedestals and constantly praise them, when they do make mistakes they fall will be that much harder to accept.

So one of the many life lessons I have learned is not to put confidence in man.

"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." Psalm 118:8