National Siblings Day

Well I guess today is a holiday so I might as well use this time to talk about my siblings. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I grew up in FL with my mom & step dad through the 6th grade living with Tonia, Tim & Sarah. We loved to play outside and climb trees in FL. We had a trampoline and loved riding bikes with all the neighborhood kids.




Then I asked if I could go live with my dad when Tonia graduated. So Tim and I went to live our dad & stepmom and brother Travis.  We stayed with them until we graduated High School in NC.


 I had a good childhood. We never went without. Our parents took good care of us and I am thankful for the way I was raised. We are all separated now, living in different states and don't see each other very much. I do miss spending time with my family. We are all married and have children of our own now. Its hard to get everyone in the same place at once.

So to my siblings I want to say I miss you all and wish we could talk and visit more often.

HAPPY SIBLINGS DAY!