Comfort Outside of My Comfort Zone

I am so glad when God asks us to step outside our comfort zones He sends the "Comforter" with us.

Moving from Georgia to South Dakota was THE HARDEST
thing I've ever done in my life.
Stepping outside my comfort zone was indescribable.
Learning to trust in God for ALL our needs was humbling.
I wasn't sure how I would survive out here SO FAR from my family.
I had never lived this far from everyone I love the most.

The longer we live here, the easier it gets. Each day seems to get better.
The fact that I have been able to go back and see family several times has been very encouraging.
Knowing that its not impossible for me to go back and visit them all.
God has been so good to provide the funds to allow us to do that.

I am not to the place where I feel like this is home.
But when I go back to visit GA it doesn't quite feel like home either.
So where is my home? My home is in Heaven.
This world is not my home, I am just passing through....



The Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He carries us through the hard times.