What is YOUR gift?

God gives each one of us gifts to use for His glory.
I believe God gifted me with the ability to sing.
{I know what you are thinking. "That sounds
arrogant!"}
But I really cannot think of anything else I am good at.
There are things I like to do but I'm not the greatest in those areas.
I love to sing!
If it was my choice I probably would not even own a TV.
I just want to listen to music and sing ALL DAY.
But in reality that is not possible while trying to homeschool 4 boys.

WHAT IS YOUR GIFT?

What can you do well and use those talents for the Glory of God?

Have you ever really thought about that?

I try VERY HARD to be humble and not proud about anything in my life.

I don't like to brag on myself or my husband to brag on me when he preaches.

I have been to churches where I wanted to sing and never got the opportunity.

One time I asked and the piano player (who only played by ear and could play everything) said she didn't know how to play my song.

Then at another church I never got the opportunity because it was always the pastors daughters singing every Sunday. 

I would get SO DISCOURAGED....feeling like I wasn't good enough.
"Why can't I sing at church?   What's wrong with me?"

I never want to be THAT PERSON in a church, who always sings every Sunday and makes all the other people think they were not good enough.

I am NOTHING. I know I am not perfect (the devil reminds me of that daily)

I REALLY wish I could just hide behind the pulpit and sing where no one could see me.

Or sit in the back of the church and sing. I DON'T want to be seen I just want to SING!

So when you figure out your gift, try to remember to be humble and use it for God's glory.