Breaking Up With Perfect

I have always wanted everything to be organized and clean. I like things to be in order and always presentable. BUT keeping up with that image is EXHAUSTING!!!

Sometimes I just want to be lazy and not care so much. ALWAYS looking presentable is HARD and I don't always feel the way I look.

I put on make up to try to cover up my flaws on the outside and cover my mood on the inside.

Why do we always feel the need to impress or perform to make others believe we are ok?

I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. Accepting my flaws and learning to be myself no matter who I am with.....

ITS HARD! BEING REAL IS SO RARE THESE DAYS!!!

I am breaking up with perfect. I AM DONE!

That is the best advice you can give any young woman....BE YOURSELF!!!

Don't try to impress or deceive. JUST BE NORMAL.....

Being real means being vulnerable.....letting people in and showing your true feelings.

Its so FREEING~BE {TRUE} YOURSELF!!!