Horrible Headaches!

I have suffered with headaches since I was 11 years old. I usually get tension headaches, sometimes they are sinus headaches and I have had a few real true migraines. I have had MRI's of my head and been on so many different meds to try to help. I went to the chiropractor for years and that seemed to help my tension in my shoulders and neck. I used to work at State Farm before I had children and I sat at a desk all day long so the tension in my shoulders was always there.

Because I am nursing Justus I cannot take just any kind of medicine. Most everything I put in my mouth comes through my milk in a diluted form but is not always safe for the baby. SO most of the time I have to just deal with the pain. I have become acustom to having a headache most of my life.

This week has been particularly rough though so that is why I haven't posted as much. Maybe I'll catch up next week and tell you all about our boys playing soccer with pictures included.....But for now it's naptime. THE most important time of day.