My last one...

Well we are pretty sure Justus is going to be our last baby so I'm soaking in every moment. He is still nursing. I've tried feeding him babyfood a few times but he just gags A LOT and pukes it up. So he's not ready for the texture. I don't want to force him. I know he is getting all he needs from my milk. He's approx 21 lbs. now and just about to crawl. He rolls all over the house and is sitting up great! He has 2 teeth on the bottom and might have 2 top teeth very soon. He's not really on a set sleep schedule. Or a set feeding schedule. I pump sometimes for him if we're going somewhere. But most of the time I nurse him at home....whenever he wants to. Justus Andrew....my baby....I love him so much words cannot even explain it. He's so squishy and chunky and everywhere we go someone has to pinch his fat thighs. I wish he could stay this little forever.