I did it again!

I made snow pops for our valentine's banquet at church. They were a big hit so I wanted to share the recipe.

Make a 13x9 sheet cake~any flavor. Let it cool off and crumble it up in a bowl.
Add 1/2 a can of icing~I use cream cheese for all cakes.
Smash it all together with a fork into a dough like texture.
Roll 1-2 inch balls in your palms and put them on a plate in the freezer for a couple hours.
Take them out of the freezer and put popsicle sticks in them.
Microwave " candy quick" and dip the cake balls in it.
Have your sprinkles ready and (while spinning the cake ball on the stick letting the white candy drip)
cover it with sprinkles.

After a few seconds it will harden and you can lay them down on a plate. But this time I got creative and bought a green foam used for artificial flowers.