I have learned...

-not to give my 2 year old a bag of cheez its or I will be vacuuming that day.
-towel racks do not hold 4 year old little boys (we have a hole in the wall to prove it)
-freaking out when coffee is accidently spilled on you is not going to clean up the mess....(I hate the smell of coffee but atleast it wasn't hot)
-kicking toys under the coffee table is a quick way to clean up if you have a visitor :-)
-cleaning up at bedtime would be easier if I had a snow shovel
-not to let my boys squeeze out their own toothpaste
-never leave the bathroom door open with a 2 year old in the house, you might just find a hair brush or two in the toilet!!!
-oh and night lights and plug-ins don't work after being in the toilet either.
-keeping extra toothbrushes in the house is a must because they have to go in the trash after touching the toilet water
-that little boys love to wrestle and someone will come to me crying usually in the first 3 minutes
-that chapstick is a good toy in church but will no longer be usuable
-not to panic when my kids spill drinks because they all drink water, it will dry and it's not sticky!!!
-potty training takes time and lots of changes of clothes.
-when your kids knock their tv on the floor upside down it ruines the dvd player built in
-if your son puts your cell phone in a glass of water you can take it apart and dry it with a hairdryer and it will be fine
-stepping on a lego will make you mad
-but stepping on a toy fighter jet will make you scream!
-little boys love caterpillers and would love to bring them inside....NOT my house!
-going to bed earlier makes the next day a little easier....goodnight! :-)