"Not Me" Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
Well I thought I would try this along with some of my blogger friends.
 
MckMama writes:
Not Me! Monday is a weekly event born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I’d rather forget. Why? It’s therapy of the best kind. Plus, reading the embarrassing ways that others sometimes fail makes us feel less alone. Of course, pretending that we so did not do some of this crazy stuff makes sharing a little easier
 
I did not tell one of our boys to get off the coffee table and then sat down on it myself to tie his shoes. Not Me! I did not offer my husband my "zax sauce" because he forgot his and then didn't let him have it.
I did not watch a movie with the boys while laying in the floor instead of cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. Not Me! I did not get a baby blanket out of the dryer but left the rest of the load all day. And that same load of clothes is NOT sitting here in the basket waiting to be folded. I did not boil 10 eggs to make deviled eggs last week and never made them. (So now the eggs are garbage.)
Not Me!