Sometimes I wonder....

...why people don't put the trash in the can?
...if Jaron will ever learn to eat better.
...if it's wrong to take prenatal vitamins with a coke?
...will I ever feel this baby moving inside me?
...how crazy driving a car was before they invented carseats.
...why is listerine called an "Antiseptic". Are mouths septic?
...if water and soap get us clean then why do the baths and showers ever get dirty?
...what it would have been like to live in Bible days and eat all natural food
...is bottled water really any different than the water in my kitchen sink?
...where would I be today if God did not save me Nov. 16, 1996
...what will Jacob be when he grows up?
...will Jaron learn to follow the rules in kindergarten?
...will Jonah always have gorgeous eyes or will that innocence wear off?
...what would I be without my husband and our boys?
...when will I learn to go to bed at 10pm?
...how many actual readers I have on this blog?