Chronic Pain

I haven't blogged in a while because my shoulder and neck have been hurting for 3-4 months. I don't remember what it's like to go a day without pain. The pain consumes me and it's hard not to talk about it or complain. I don't want to be that negative person. It's hard to think positive when I am always hurting. Over the past 6 months I have been on muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory meds twice. No relief! I pay the boys to massage me daily and use Ice packs too. Nothing seems to ease the muscle tension in my right shoulder blade. So I have decided to become a lefty. Using my cell phone or the mouse on the computer is painful. Reaching up with my right hand and arm is miserable. Turning my head to the right HURTS! I just want one day without pain.

I am already a headache prone person so having this constant tension in my neck and shoulder instigates regular headaches. It seems like a viscous cycle. I need to get back to the doctor but just haven't found the time.

There is so much I want to blog about and share pictures but sitting here now typing this much I can feel the muscles tensing up more and more. I will overcome this! Just pray for me and I will post as soon as physically possible.