TEETHING!!!

Justus got those first two bottom teeth in without a problem. But he has been so fussy lately and I could not figure out what was wrong. Keeping in mind our other boys' history I always think it could be an ear infection. So I took him to the doctor the other day and she said his ears are perfect. I told her I thought his two top teeth are trying to come in and she said that must be it. So my happy little baby isn't quite as happy since we are still waiting on those teeth. And I dread it because it means my nursing days are almost over. I will continue to pump for him until he is one year old but nursing and baby teeth are not a good combination!
Our boys usually have cereal or oatmeal for breakfast but occassionally I'll make blueberry muffins and they LOVE them! So now that Justus is very mobile in his walker he is all over the kitchen (and our toes) and he found the oven window. Jonah was showing him the muffins.