Dreams

Jaron has had a difficult year adjusting to kindergarten. He started out scribbling on every paper they gave him. He never drew anything recognizable. He ALWAYS wrote his name in all caps no matter how many times we told him not to. I was very worried he might even fail. But there has been some progress and definate improvements with his work. He brought this paper home to me last week and I couldn't believe it. I really didn't think he did this all by himself. I must have asked him 4 times if anyone helped him. I also asked his teacher. She said no he did it all by himself! I am so proud of him. He can really do very good when he wants to. The assignment was: If you had $100 what would you buy? He wrote "I wud buy a monstr truk" Notice all the details on the truck: Yellow lights, green truck, blue man inside, black tires and mud slinging out the back! He has NEVER colored in the lines this good and never written words that perfect on the lines before either. We definately got excited and told him we can't wait to see some more like this.