Allergies!!!

Well I guess the pollen has already gotten bad out there....we are all coughing, sneezing and runny noses. Jonah is running a fever so not sure what he's got but the rest of us are most likely suffering from pollen allergies. NO FUN! I am gonna stay home from church tomorrow because Jonah has a fever and load them all up on vitamin C and anything else I can find in there! :-D We all love mangos and I have some apples....don't they say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" guess we'll eat an apple tomorrow too. Hey it's not funny.....desperate times....call for desperate measures. Anyway this raining saturday was kinda depressing. We did manage to take the boys bowling and had zaxby's for dinner. But right now I am just praying for a sleep. Jonah seems to be the most miserable of them all.

Please God give us all some good sleep and if that is not possible then I'll just drink a sun drop for breakfast. My new pick me up. Incase you didn't know...I am not a coffee drinker (NASTY) so I usually drink one coke a day. But I have found my old favorite drink from highschool in the stores. Sun Drop. And guess what!? It has more caffeine than coke!!! WOO HOO!!!

Oh check out what Jaron did with the bumbo seat today. so funny had to share.