Too Much Water?

Well I went to the doctor today for another check up. I am measure BIG! She felt around my belly a lot and said it feels like I have a lot of fluid in there so plenty of room for him to swim around. He was hiccuping last night way down low and kicking up high. But today his head was on my side. Then again tonight he got the hiccups way down low. So I guess he really is just swimming around in there...like I tell the boys.

I do drink TONS of water like most people drink coffee or tea. I LOVE COLD WATER! I think I am addicted to it. Can't get enough and that contributes to how much fluid is around the baby.

So we are looking at getting induced Nov. 29th still. If he is still breech then they will try to turn him by pushing on my belly if I want them to try. I hear that it is very painful and it also has risks. Or we can just go ahead with a c-seciton. I've never had one and don't want one so I am still praying that he moves into position and stays that way.
So here it is...the one and only picture I will post of me pregnant. The boys all love to touch my belly and talk to their baby brother inside. They love to feel him move and we are counting down the days until he arrives!