Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Well today I am 30 years old. I cannot believe it. It's amazing and confusing to me how our minds feel so young and yet we continue to age in our bodies. The boys all told me happy birthday when I woke up this morning. We had chocolate pudding pie with whipped cream and I enjoyed a day with my family. I am not in any condition to go out to eat or anything. Walking has become quite the chore. I try to stay in the recliner as much as possible. I go back to the doctor Friday for another check up and I'm anxious to let her check me to see I've dilated. I feel some changes happening and I'm sorta worried. Maybe it's just because I've already had 3 my body different now. Not sure but it's better to be safe than sorry. So even though I had (still have) a headache most of the day I still had a good birthday. God has been so good to us.