Another Big Boy!

I went to the doctor today for my ultrasounnd and she said Justus is in the 83% and his body is measuring about 35-36 weeks but I'm only 34 weeks pregnant so that means he could be 9 pounds! OUCH!

(Just a reminder my first two were 8 lbs even and the third was 8 lbs. 13 oz one week early)

So my blood pressure is fine and everything is on track, except Justus is laying sideways in my uterus. His head is on my right side and we need him to turn down SOON. The space in there is limited and he'll need to rotate soon or we might be looking at a c-section. I've never had one and I don't want one.

They don't want me to go to my due date so they said I could definately get induced a week early so we are looking at Nov. 29th for a possible birthday. WOO HOO!!! Only 34 more days! (I think I can...I think I can....I think I can)

I had to have her double check~still a boy...and no cleft lip!!! PRAISE the LORD!!!

Going to bed now...or should I say going to recliner.