Another Boy...

Well I went back to the doctor today for another regular check up and they had me scheduled for an ultrasound. Somehow the 3:30 appt got in before me and I was supposed to go back at 3pm when I got there. I waited 1 hour and 15 min before I was called back. Needless to say I was a little aggrivated. No pregnant woman wants to sit that long. I asked the tech what took so long and she said the couple in front of me found out they are having twins and were not happy. So mine went pretty quick and easy. One baby...still a boy and perfect. I love the profile picture.


I am happy to report that my blood pressure and weight gain are good. Maybe I won't get as big this time. I am staying pretty busy babysitting 3 kids and with 3 of my own.

Changing the subject....we've been in this house 8 years and Jacob is almost 8 yrs old. I have always wanted them to have a swing set to play on. We have a slanted yard so I am not sure if that's even possible. I just feel so guilty that when they go outside to play they are bored. We definately can't afford a pool so they just splash around in the little one we have.

If you or anyone you know has a swing set they have outgrown...we would love to take it off your hands....PLEASE!