Rabbit teeth

Here's Jacob wearing the same teeth Jaron had on in his blog pictures. Silly Boys!
Here's a cute one of them together dressed for church. I had to have Jacob hold Jaron's shoulder so he wouldn't come running toward he camera. It turned out good.
This is what happens when Jacob tries to draw or color at the counter. Or do anything for that matter. Jaron wants to be right there with him. Jaron likes to color but he also likes to throw crayons so we have to sit him in the high chair under supervision if he is going to do any kind of art work.
My big boy! I can't believe he is 5 years old. He is so heavy. I can't pick him up anymore. Sometimes he still comes in my bed in the early morning hours. He told me this last time that he wanted to get in my bed so I wouldn't have to be by myself. (daddy works 3rd shift) How sweet...He's warming up to the idea of a brother. Now that we know it's not a sister he seems to be ok with it. He did cry at first though. "I wanted a sister"