All better and All over the house!

Jaron puked for 13 days straight and is finally over it I THINK. He had a bad cold and the sinus drainage has gagged him so much. No matter what I fed him food or milk. Or even if he wasn't eating at all. He would puke! NO WARNING! A couple of times he puked in the bed almost asleep. It has been a tough few weeks but I think we have topped the mountain and we're finally out of the valley.

Well we have a climber here. Jaron loves to sit at the computer. Maybe cause he sees mommy doing it a lot.
This is how is walks around the house most of the time. He loves this blanket. When he wakes up in the morning he won't let it go as we are picking him up out of the bed.
The day he was sleeping on me. He had been puking several days and didn't want to be put down. So I took a nap on the couch with him. I will miss these days when he could nap on my chest. One day he'll be bigger than I am.









This is the day I took so many pictures of him and was basically chasing him around the house with the camera. He was cracking up laughing!













This is the face he gets when he is coming at me. It's like here I come are you ready?! And he dives on top of me.