Gaining and Clapping!



Well I got Jaron to the doctor last friday and in exactly 2 weeks he had gained 12 oz. I have been adding rice cereal to every bottle. And last Sunday in church while we were singing in the choir, he started clapping! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He just kept doing it. And has been every day this week. I even caught him clapping in his sleep the other night. Well starting yesterday he was not drinking his bottles good at all and last night was worse so I took him to the doctor today thinking he might have another ear infection. She said his ear looked great, his breathing was fine and so it must be teething. I guess all this slobbering has a purpose. He has been slobbering for months and no teeth but maybe we will see some soon. Poor little guy chews on EVERYTHING! He must be hurting. Tylenol and Motrin should keep him happy.