Sick & Tired...

Well Jaron got over the RSV in Florida and when we got home Jacob was sick-coughing, fever & runny nose. So I couldn't get him to stay out of Jaron's face and he got Jaron sick too. So Jaron has been sick-coughing, fever and diarrhea. He only drank 3oz. during the whole day yesterday and I finally got 2oz. in him before putting him to bed last night. And today he did a little better drinking 3 oz. every 2 or 3 hours and fever & diarrhea is gone. Jaron however is still coughing his little head off as I type....poor guy. Jaron's surgery is coming up on us so fast. I am getting a little nervous about it. I am also ready for it to be over with. He is getting so smart pulling all his tapes off pretty much DAILY. When I used to only change the base tapes once a week. So I have been keeping his NAM out a lot just putting it in for feedings. He has almost mastered the art of sitting up on his own. He laughs so much now. Jaron is unfortunately still underweight. He doesn't even register on the chart for the national average. He only weighs 14 lbs. 5 oz at 7 months old. I have ordered a calorie booster to add to his bottles so pray for weight gain. He surely can't afford to lose any weight after surgery. But, what a blessing he has been to us. Thank God for our little miracle baby.