Mommy's getting nervous

Well I have 5 more weeks and I am getting nervous about Jaron's arrival. I am worried he won't be able to drink right and they will want to keep him in the hospital for a while or something. The doctor in Atlanta said as soon as he is drinking good to bring him in to get molded for his NAM. And that's another thing. I am worried that I won't do the NAM right. I guess they are going to show me how to tape it on and stuff. I don't know, I guess I'm just paranoid. I want to do what's best for him and I don't want to panic about things. Oh and there's one more thing that just kills me to think about. I can't imagine not focusing all my time with Jacob. I mean I know having two kids will require more attention but Jaron is going to need extra attention and it breaks my heart to think of Jacob not getting all of me. I mean he is so precious and I don't want to put him on the back burner. I hope God will give me grace through this next year. Pray for me.