How to maximize your mornings

You have to start the night before. I am not a morning person. I wake up every morning fighting the desire to lay back down and go back to sleep. But if I plan ahead and use my energy the night before it makes getting up easier.



Getting all the laundry done and dishes done at night helps me function better the next day. If we have somewhere to go tomorrow I will plan tonight what we will do for lunch. I will plan what we will wear. I set my alarm and allow myself time to get a shower and get ready.

Every morning when I get up and start thinking about what I will cook for dinner and thaw out something if I need to. I allow myself time to wake up and gather my thoughts.

Always thinking about the next meal and planning what I need to prepare in advance to make it happen.

I like to shower in the mornings to help me wake up and get dressed for the day. Not setting any expectations for myself removes any disappointments that might come because I wasn't able to accomplish them.

I think most of us set ourselves up for failure when we set HIGH expectations and cannot seem to reach them because LIFE HAPPENS.

I prioritize my to do list and if I don't get to the bottom of the list that's OK because at least I accomplished the most important things. (like feeding the children) LOL

Use a calendar to plan our your month. A large family calendar helps everyone to know what's on the schedule and then no one is surprised. Don't overbook yourself!

Spread out activities and events according to your paydays.

When we feel overwhelmed it helps to slow down and focus on the most important things, FAMILY!

House work can wait but our children are growing up SO FAST you will miss all those special moments if your always cleaning and stressing. Just RELAX.

We are HUMAN BEINGS not HUMAN DOINGS!