Addicted to Drugs!?!

We don't want to be addicted to drugs. We really don't want to be addicted to anything. And we don't want our children to be addicted to anything either. So we decided a
LONG time ago we did not want to give our children soda because caffeine is addictive.

I mean seriously it's a drug. I have become reliant on caffeine and I don't like to admit that.

Why can't we function without it? Most of society drinks coffee or some form of caffeine on a daily basis to stay away and make it through the day.

Then we have to take something to calm us down at night and help us sleep.

There is something wrong with that picture.

Sugar is also very addicting. Its in almost everything we buy. There is a difference in natural sugar from the food God gives us outside and manmade sugar that comes in packaged foods.

I am trying to educate my children on eating healthier and making better choices about what we put into our bodies.

I can tell a BIG difference in the way I feel when I eat good whole foods or when I eat too much processed foods.

Food is like medicine. God gave us fruits, vegetables, beans and herbs to heal our bodies.

I believe if we get back to the basics of nutrition and really focus and eating better we could heal a lot of the diseases that our country suffers from.

We are also trying to detox our livers from all the heavy metals we've been exposed to. I plan to make a video soon on my YouTube channel about why we didn't vaccinate our children.

Go check out MY CHANNEL and subscribe to get notifications when I post new videos.