The Stuggle Is REAL!

Parenting is THE HARDEST JOB in the WORLD!
Training children is a repetitive EXHAUSTING process.
I get so tired of repeating myself EVERY DAY!
I know I'm not the only mom who struggles with this.

"Why can't they remember the rules?!"
{I think to myself}

"Do my children speak English?"
{I often wonder}

Then I remember how much my parents had to repeat things to me when I was a child.

Our children will only be with us for a short time compared to our entire lives.

For example if we are married 50 years, we only have our boys for about 18 years of their lives.

Time is short when you look at it like that.

My window of opportunity is closing in. We are trying to train them up in the way they should go before they leave.

Teaching them life lessons and hoping I didn't forget anything.

I want them all to grow up to be good husbands one day and good fathers.

Mothering is a daily sacrifice of myself, my time, my energy to pour into my children DAILY.

The Struggle Is REAL!