5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn't Quit

When things get hard and life brings struggles we CANNOT give up!

The devil would love to see us fail. He walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

I don't know about you but I am
STUBBORN.....I don't want to let anyone destroy me.

I like to go against the grain....be different.

Its a lonely life to live though. Being set apart and separated from worldly things.

We are not to be conformed by the world. 

BUT I won't lie....there have been times when I wanted to give up....
stop trying...."WHY BOTHER?!"

Its so much easier to have a spouse that is on the same page with you.

Having the same convictions as my husband and not REALLY doing it alone is encouraging.

5 Habits of a Woman who Does NOT QUIT:

-We have to be open to God's will for our lives
-Do the next right thing
-Pray, Pray, Pray
-Read your Bible
-Focus on your Blessings

"BLESSED ARE THE FLEXIBLE
FOR THEY SHALL NOT BE BENT"