Cancer Causing Toxins

Over the last 15 years of being a mother, I have learned that we are surrounded by toxins. I have gradually been decreasing the amount of toxins in our home ever since. It all started with denying vaccines for our children. Then I learned about food coloring contributing to hyperactivity. So I made up my mind to teach our boys to love water not juices, sodas or Kool-Aid.

I always knew organic foods are best but have not always been able to afford it. I buy organic when I can to limit the number of pesticides we ingest.

I have been making my own deodorant, toothpaste and face wash for a while now. I also have been trying to stop using plastics for our food storage. Avoiding the microwave as much as possible and drinking more herbal teas and tinctures for natural healing.

Decreasing the amount of chemicals that I absorb in my skin by using the most natural shampoo & conditioner and soap for my hair and body. I also bought a chemical free laundry soap.

As the mother of my children and primary meal provider it is my responsibility to offer our children the most healthy options. If one of my boys get cancer I want to have a clear conscience knowing I did the best I could do to protect them.

Years ago I determined to avoid bug sprays and sun blocks also. I have gradually been finishing the make up I have and replacing it with more natural and organic make up products.

I always try organic medicines and home remedies when we get sick before we go to the doctor ONLY as a last resort.

I learned about 10 years ago that garlic is a natural antibiotic so when they get ear aches I put a couple drops of garlic oil in the ear and they don't have any more pain.

Trying to avoid antibiotics at all costs.

If you did the research on all the chemicals in your home you would be SHOCKED at how many are CANCER causing TOXINS!