When I'm Gone

Before I was a mother I always thought I would die before my husband. I am not sure why but I just know. Maybe it's because I have so many headaches and he doesn't have any medical problems. I am not sure the root of these thoughts or why I feel this so strongly but we have....


talked about it a lot.  I am not afraid of death itself, but I have always been afraid of leaving my children without a mother. It's not because I think I am a good mother but because I think from a child's point of view they should not have to grow up without a mother.

It's sad to think about, I know, but its a real fear. So when I go to the store alone I pray God will protect me and get me home safely to my family. But if it is God's will for me to go before my husband there is nothing I can do to change that.

I want my children to have good memories of me. I hope they know how much I love them and that I would do anything for them. I need to know they understand they will see me again. Our lives do not end at the grave. The Bible says "We are confident I say and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord" 2 Corinthians 5:8
 I want our boys to know that when I do pass away I will not be in any more pain. God will take away my awful headaches for good! I am sure they will be sad and will miss me but that is why I have written this blog all these years. So they can look back and see all that we went through together as a family. 

Please don't worry about me and what or when it will happen. I am not afraid of death.

Are you ready? Do you know where you are going when you die?

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart God hath raised Him from the dead thou shalt be saved.