Christmas & Anniversary

 One day right before Christmas I spiked the boys hair up after baths and took pictures. They all combed it down right after the pictures because they don't like it spiked up
 The boys all got new scooters for Christmas, new movies, shoes, boots, games, DS games and much more!
 Tonia, Tim & Terri (my brother and sister)
 We had a small Christmas play at our church and our three oldest boys were shepherds. They all had verses to quote and I sang "Mary did you know?"
 Chris's mother was here for 10 days to celebrate Christmas and visit with us. She loves to shop so we did a lot of that while she was here :-D

This was the day we were taking her to the airport. She was sad to leave and we had for her to go but she had to get back to work.
The day after Christmas we celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary and we went to Longhorn to eat dinner. Something we never do but it's nice once in a while. We sat down in a little booth and I noticed an elderly woman in the booth behind me sitting alone. I immediately felt bad for her, wondering if she was a widow.  We told our waitress it was our anniversary she congratulated us.We ate our meal and when offered dessert we declined. We waited patiently for the ticket, but instead the waitress brought us this dessert to share (I just assumed it was compliments of longhorn) Then she told us that one of the customers in the store took care of our bill. I of course had to ask was it the woman who just left and was sitting behind me. She wanted to remain anonymous. I have NEVER had that happen to me. I have heard so many stories of people "paying it forward"....

WHAT A BLESSING! We couldn't believe that a complete stranger would pay our bill and the dessert and left a tip for our waitress.

God does still take of those that want to live for him.