If I could turn back time...

I would not marry anyone else. Chris is the man God had for me. I prayed for God to send me a husband before I met him. I truly believe he was sent to me by God. We fell in love
and he went away in the Army for a year while I finished high school. And here we are with 4 boys and 14 years later still in love and living for God. I am so happy God sent me who He wanted me to marry. He knows our future and what is in our best interest. Chris and I are opposites and we compliment each other so well. We work together as a good team with the children and can get things done now most of the time without even discussing it. We can read each others minds. Knowing what needs to be done. He provides for us financially and I homeschool the boys. Our lives are not perfect but we are happy!