Spelling City

We were given a free month to use Spelling City and our boys LOVE IT! Everyday after completed their core subjects with homeschooling they log into their spelling city and do their assignments. I have my own teacher login where I can make my
own word list or use one of the many they provide. The word lists are sorted by grade level and I love that feature!

I have the option to assign the same list to all my children or different lists for each child. I have the option of choosing which activities I want them to complete and how many. I also can choose a due date or not specify a due date. There are many features on here that I think are great!

I plan to use this website in our homeschool for many years. The boys enjoy the games they offer and especially Speedy Speller and Audio Word Match. They have word finds and alphabetize and many more!

There are so many great features on spelling city and I hope you will try it out. You don't have to be a member to try it but if you want to be a premium member you can enjoy more games.