Coupons

A while back I signed up all of us to recieve Zaxby's coupons online. So every year on our birthdays we get coupons for free food and on Mother's Day and Father's Day we got cookie coupons. And even though we don't celebrate Halloween we did appreciate the coupons for free food from them. So {since I dreamed Zaxbys} dinner was free tonight and that is about the only good thing that came out of Halloween.

I try to use coupons whenever I can. Raising for boys can get expensive and they are growing fast and eating more all the time. I try to buy generic everything and only buy what necessary. No extras. Coupons have been lifesavers at times and I am so thankful for them.

My camera is still not working and I am sad to say I cannot put my cell phone pictures on here. We have all been sick coughing and stuff but hopefully it will all go away soon.