Memories...

When we put the boys to bed I always go in and have a little talk with each of them for a min or two. Jaron told me tonight he remembers being in my belly. He said "I have a super memory!" I said "Was it dark in my belly?" and he said "Yeah it was kinda scary..."

Jacob said "I remember when I was 2 yrs old and you chase me with some yucky medicine I had to take". His memory amazes me at 9 years old he can remember so much and he'll tell you the year or sometimes the month it happened. One day he said "Remember when I was potty training and accidently pooped in my underwear and it got on the carpet!" NASTY I know but if you have kids I'm sure this happened at your house too. Be honest. How does he remember that I potty trained him when he was TWO.

These smart boys take after their daddy. He has a fantastic memory and can tell me what a preacher preached years ago at church. He remembers faces and names better than me. He remembers our countries wars and years they happened. It's really unbelievable!

I do have some memories of my own and lately I've been thinking a lot about my youth group I was in when I was in highschool. We had so much fun hanging out together and doing things as a church youth group. God is working on the youth at our church now and I am excited to see what He's gonna do. We are so happy to have found a church we feel comfortable in and God's saving people and we're staying busy in His work.

There's so much to do and so little time~before He comes back!

Hebrews 10:25

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."

Terri Cote