Thursday, June 21, 2012

I've been busy...

...but of course you can tell that by looking at the pictures at the top of my blog.

Babysitting children in our home has always been something I did to make a little extra money...until recently when I quit.

I babysat a little girl for 2 years and her parents were so inconsistant and never communicated so I never knew what to expect. I had to let it go. The stress was not worth the little bit of money I made.

Soooo I have recently started selling things online to help make ends meet. It's been taking up a lot of my spare time (like I really have any). What I really mean is I stay up too late....I am selling things that we would normally put in a yard sale but don't feel like sitting out in this heat all day. It's easier to sell in the comforts of my air conditioning.

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much but now you know why. I have taken a few pictures and will try to post them soon.

My contacts are dried to my eyes and I need to brush my teeth and go to bed....so GOOD~NIGHT!!!