I've been busy...

...but of course you can tell that by looking at the pictures at the top of my blog.

Babysitting children in our home has always been something I did to make a little extra money...until recently when I quit.

I babysat a little girl for 2 years and her parents were so inconsistant and never communicated so I never knew what to expect. I had to let it go. The stress was not worth the little bit of money I made.

Soooo I have recently started selling things online to help make ends meet. It's been taking up a lot of my spare time (like I really have any). What I really mean is I stay up too late....I am selling things that we would normally put in a yard sale but don't feel like sitting out in this heat all day. It's easier to sell in the comforts of my air conditioning.

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much but now you know why. I have taken a few pictures and will try to post them soon.

My contacts are dried to my eyes and I need to brush my teeth and go to bed....so GOOD~NIGHT!!!