Happy 7th Birthday Jaron!

Well I cannot believe that our son Jaron is seven years old today. On this day seven years ago God changed our lives for the better. He showed us how to truly love unconditionally, not just our child but anyone. We are all made different and seeing past the flesh to the person inside is something we all need to learn to do more.

 Jaron has taught me to have more patience and how to trust God more too. He is growing up and we are so proud of him. He still struggles with eating and gaining weight but I hope and pray that will all change. He's small for his age but smarter than most his age. He's stronger than you can imagine and fearless!

Where would we be today without Jaron, I cannot imagine if I had aborted him like the doctor suggested that day. What a horrible thing to do just because he had a cleft lip. He was growing inside me and I loved him no matter what he looked like. His heart was beating and I was feeling him kicking. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself.

Look at him now....so happy and handsome!