My Valentines....

Well all of us are coughing and have yucky noses. It's rare to get them all in the same place for any length of time. But when they are sick this is what they do most of the time. Laying around watching movies and bonding.

 Then when Jonah heard me ask for a roll of quarters at the bank he knew he had the chance to earn some money so he offered to help me vacuum and empty the dishwasher and clean the table. It's amazing how a quarter will movtivate this 3 year old!
And incase you didn't know....yesterday was valentines my husbands birthday! Every year I tell him happy birthday and in return he says happy valentines day. He got me purple tulips and some chocolates (THE BEST GIFT EVER!). And I made him this heart cake and a nice card.

We tried to celebrate and enjoy ourselves but it's not easy when everyone feels yucky.

I do love him more today than the day we met. He means more to me now and I can appreciate the differences we have instead of trying to change him. Opposites really do attact and we fit together like a puzzle. I am so glad God sent Chris to me and we have been together for 13 years. It's amazing what the Lord can do in your life if you just let Him.