Sundays...

This was the second sunday in a row Chris made me bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast. And for years he's ironed everyone's clothes for church. He really is a good daddy and husband.
This is our typical routine.
 I get up and eat breakfast. (He usually lets me sleep and feeds the boys breakfast.)
Then I pick out what I want them to wear for church and he irons while I shower.
I dry my hair and the 2 youngest usually join me in the bathroom for that.
I clean out my bag and put only the necessities for church (diapers, wipes, snacks, toys, paper, crayons, pipe cleaners with ABC beads, bottle of milk, one thermos of water and smarties for good behavoir.)
The boys go into our room and get dressed where they find all their clothes lined up on the bed in age order and ironed thanks to daddy. :-D
Then they all need a snack because they ate breakfast at 6:30am and it's 9 now and we're about to leave for church so they usually all have a yogurt.

Sometimes we go through a drivethru on the way home and yesterday was one of those days. 
 Justus got a taste of Mcdonalds fries and wasn't happy when the box was empty. 
 He flipped it and flopped it....
 and waved it around....
and after realizing they were definately all gone he enjoyed a warm bottle of milk followed by an afternoon nap.