Good Deals at the Goodwill

I took the boys the goodwill yesterday and we found some really expensive toys for REALLY cheap!
We got a VTECH kidzoom camera that takes pictures and records video for $1.91 not knowing if it worked until we got home it was worth a try because I already knew it was $80 brand new and guess what it WORKS! They love it. We already have one that takes pictures only but they always fight over it. They play for hours recording each other and then I decided to record Jacob while he was recording his brothers. (yes that's a mountain of laundry on the couch)  :-D

And Justus was too cute tonight in his flannel pjs
(and yes the dishwasher is covered in fingerprints)

I have learned that having fun with the kids is more important that a clean house. I do the housework after they go to bed.