I admit...

I have opened a pack of pacifiers in the store to give one to my babies before boiling it....
I did play hide n seek in the waiting room at my dermatologist the other day with Jonah (full of people)
I do let the boys play outside in their pjs
I have let laundry stay in the washer and dryer for 24 hours or on the couch for 2 days not folded
I sometimes eat peanut butter toast WAY TOO late at night
I have hidden a candy bar wrapper in the babies dirty diaper so no one know I ate it
I don't eat enough vegetables
I am addicted to caffiene
Dried mango is my weakness almost as bad as chocolate
I stay up too late and that's why I am exhausted
I don't clean my floors as much as I should
I usually try on 4 or 5 outfits before deciding what to wear to church
My bathroom closet is a disaster
Our laundry room needs more shelves because it's a mess too
I haven't put one page in Justus' baby book and he is almost one year old
I enjoy paying the boys to clean things because it means less for me to do
I love shopping at the Goodwill
I ate all the Monkey bread (sorry Chris)
I need to have more patience with our boys 

SO now that I got all that off my chest.....you know me a little better and I don't feel like I am leaving out all the negative things on my blog and giving you the impression our lives are perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and I'll be the first to admit it. I choose the better moments in our lives to put on the blog because I am not proud of the others. We don't take pictures of crying babies or messy rooms or spilled milk or broken dishes because we'd rather not remember those. I try to focus on the positive things in life and I hope you do to.