Sunday, June 12, 2011

Overcoming...

Jacob over came his fear of spiders and picks up daddy long legs by their legs!
Jaron over came his fear of nintendo and learned to play mariokart with Jacob~and won!
Jonah overcame his fear of the potty and is now FULLY POTTY TRAINED!!!
I overcame my fear of baking from scratch and I've made so many things can't wait to tell more!
Justus over came his size 3 diapers and is now in a size 4!
Daddy overcame his fear of tasting new things discovered whole wheat pancakes aren't bad.

I love cooking healthy for my family it feels so good to know that I am providing something for them that is good for their bodies inside and out and I made it myself. And when they all love it that is the best!

We had brocolli & carrots for dinner the other night and Jaron LOVED them both!