Messy Face



I gave Justus a little bit of baby oatmeal mixed with my milk and he liked it. So I gave him some more a few days in a row.  Although, I'm not really worried about him starting foods yet. I never gave Jonah anything except my milk until he was 8 months. It is my belief that God gives mothers exactly what their babies need. I never push the issue of baby food until they are 1 year old. But the doctor said something about the iron in the cereal for better brain function so I tried it a couple times. But I do still take my prenatal vitamin every day along with a couple other vitamins so I am sure he gets plenty of iron because prenatals are loaded with them. This was too messy and not a necessity so I don't plan on doing this every day. He just spit most of it out, but it was funny to watch.