Happy 6th Birthday Jaron!

My little boy (that the doctors suggested I abort) is SIX years old today. I cannot believe it. Time goes by too fast. He has had surgeries and therapy and feeding problems but I would do it all over again if I had to. This little boy has taught me to trust God when I felt like there was no hope. I have loved this child from the first day I saw him. I cannot imagine my life without him now. He's our handsome little boy and I think he knows he is special.
My grandmother, mom, stepdad, sister, husband & their daughter were coming over to celebrate and Jaron told me his belly was "nervous". He felt excited about thinking about everything we were going to do. Pizza for dinner and cake and icecream for dessert. Then presents!!! He got a captain america, 3 cars from the movie Cars 2, finger lights, and some more stuff I can't remember. This is one tired mommy I gotta get to bed.