All Things Organic

I really wish someday I could switch everything in our home to organic. I know it is better for us. I know all the harsh chemicals and added preservatives are not good and only contribute to sickness and cancers. I want to do what is best for our family but not sure that we would ever be able to afford the extra costs of organic foods.

Maybe I could just plant a garden and grow things myself. Introducing vegetables to our children can be a challenge. Thinking of new and exciting ways to prepare the food and encouraging them to try new things.

It's hard to change our way of thinking when it comes to food. If only we could not buy anything that comes in a box or a can. Just go to the produce section of the grocery store and only buy things that God makes. I try to teach our children how good fruits and vegetables are for us.

Maybe one day if I ever go back to working a public job and bringing home some extra money....maybe we could afford organic. It's not that I want to live to be 150 years old, but it's the quality of life that is so important.