SURPRISE!!!

Jacob & Jaron had Thomas the train room decorations for several years and we decided it was time for a change of scenary. So they spent the night with Granna & Pappa Saturday night and Chris and I painted their room from blue to green and bought toy story decals, curtains & blankets. We didn't tell them we were going to paint while they were gone so it was all a big surprise! They LOVE it!!! Oh and a Toy Story bed tent. (That is their favorite part.) I am not sure why I didn't take a picture yet...guess I'm just too busy. But I have taken some pictures of the boys.

Justus got a Bumbo seat. I know it's purple but for only $15 at a thrift store who cares what color it is! :-D He likes sitting up more and more.


I also tried letting him jump in the jumper that all the boys have enjoyed. But.....he fell asleep. Maybe next month he'll appreciate it a little more.


Oh and I happened to get a good close up of him smiling today. ENJOY! I am exhausted....