Sleep

I have not had a lot since I became a mother for the first time, 8 years ago. And apparently it's something we need to function normally. These last few nights have been hard with all 4 boys coughing and congested. And hearing them all night long I can't sleep for worrying about them. So the days all seem to be one big blur. I haven't balanced the checkbook because I'm too sleepy to focus. The papers piled up on my desk will just have to wait. Maybe tomorrow...I keep telling myself.

I turned off my alarm this morning and went back to sleep nursing Justus in my bed. The next time I looked at the clock it was 7am and that's when the bus comes to pick up the boys. Oh well....we missed it. So we rushed around eating breakfast and packing lunches and Daddy took them to school.

I do still nap everyday with the little ones but can never seem to get caught up. Maybe it's because I stay up too late at night. Like I am now blogging...(actually it only takes me about 10 minutes to post.)

I wish I had enough of my milk to give all the boys, to help them get over this virus. That is how strongly I beleive in the power of breastmilk. But that's a whole other post for another day when I can get my head on straight.

Goodnight (I hope)