I can't...

Well I was on a roll there for a while posting on here daily...I just got too busy and tired. Sometimes sleep just has to be priority. My eyes are closing now as I type. I still haven't taken out my contacts. I skipped nap today because I took my Nanny to the grocery store. I drank too much sun drop and not enough water. I love water by the way incase you didn't know. I am addicted to water actually. I have to have it during the night by my bed since I was a little girl. I drink it all day long like most people drink tea. I do not like tea. My favorite color is purple and I could eat chocolate 3 meals a day. I love winter (because I am so hot natured) and I love to sing. I also enjoy sewing anything I can think of. I wish I had a place to set up my machine and sew every day but there just isn't enough time. Well I guess this turned into a post of favorites....Now I'm too lazy to go up and change the title. Oh well goodnight. :-D