Are You Ready?

Well two days ago I posted about being speechless and today...I actually am. I have lost my voice. The boys got sick and now I have whatever virus they had. My throat is sore and I have a POUNDING headache. I cannot talk above a whisper.

I am sad to see all the things happening in Japan. But I also know that it means it is getting closer to time for Jesus to return. His promises are being fullfilled and the signs of the times are evident all around us. If you have never accepted Jesus as your personal savoir I hope you will do it now before it's too late. The Bible tells us in Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.


Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Matthew 24:7   For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.