Why we don't vaccinate.

When our first son Jacob was a baby I did let them give him whatever they told me he needed. I was young and didn't know I could say no to their "vaccine schedule". But when Jacob was 2 months old I think he was having seizures after getting some shots. That's when I started researching them all and learned how dangerous they can be. I went to this website http://vaers.hhs.gov/index and read all about children who died the same day or the next after getting their shots. I knew then that vaccines were not for me.

We are christians and we trust God to take care of us. As we say "our every need". We pray to Him and ask for healing when we're sick and comfort when we're sad. Why can't we trust Him with this. Most of the diseases they vaccinate for are no longer around. The risks just seems to FAR outweigh the benefits to us.

This government funded organization VAERS was set up to compensate people who have reactions to these shots. That should raise a red flag right there. You can read about thousands of cases since 1990. what shots they had when their symptoms started, age and if they died or not. It's very heartbreaking to read. go to the website and click at the bottom "search vaers data" then scroll down the second page of their disclaimer and click I have read. The third page will be a list of spreadsheets from every year since 1990 showing everyone that reported a reaction to a shot. Even gardisil, flu or anything.

So the first thing people ask "How will you get them in school?!" Well its pretty simple actually. I just went to this website for a vaccine exempt form for my state and printed it out. We signed it, had it notarized and gave it to the school when we registered them, with no questions asked.

So this came up today when I took Justus for his 2 month check up. I of course refused and they of course tried to scare me into it. I told her that we are christians and we are trusting God to take care of us. It just doesn't seem worth the risk to me. So he was weighed and measured and we were sent home. :-D He's a whopping 13 lbs 6 oz  and 24 1/4 inches long. That is the 90th percentile for both.What can I say~he really likes my milk!

I know vaccines are a touchy subject and I don't want to come across as critical. I just need to do what I feel is right for my boys. It's a personal conviction. I just want to inform others of the information I came across in my research incase you didn't know.